Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Journal Calendar

I've done the bad thing I used to do when doing my calendars. I've left most of my squares empty for August. I really lead a dull life not worth writing about.



I also didn't even get started on making a calendar for September until last night! (the 2nd of the month).  Nothing too fancy.  Acrylic craft paint.  Vellum for the months squares, and collage images from SKIRT! magazine.



I've been addicted to "found poetry" for the past few weeks, so it was pretty much written in the stars that it would happen on my calendar.




If you want to see more awesome journal calendars, visit The Kathryn Wheel for other's calendars.

10 comments:

  1. My life is pretty boring too but your calendar is really cute! I added little pictures of art journal pages I made during the month to fill in some spaces. Your September page looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I love the collage and the color of your september pages !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the found poetry. You have a knack for that. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have some adventurous days to share in your September calendar. My life is nothing to brag of but I decided that even a simple errand is worth remembering. When I look back at March and April, I say "Oh, I forgot that happened."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lead a very boring life. If it hadn't been for my weather in August, I would have had nothing to talk about. You have the BEST pages. I really like how you use found images to decorate your pages, and your little stamp for August is so sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the collage aspect of the page and the wording, very unique

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, we all have boring and dull days! Just write what you had for tea! Your calendar pages look great, and I'm intrigued by the poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your September pages. Using found text is a favourite technique of mine too. Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your September calendar and how you used the tree, with the days layered on top of it. My life is boring as well. I just collage patterns and such on the empty days (or even write blah!)

    ReplyDelete