Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

June/July Calendars

I was inspired by a friend in a journaling group to do monthly calendars in my journal.  I made them for a while, but never put anything in them, so I stopped.

For my birthday (June 22) I decided to start journaling on a regular basis again, and start doing the calendars again.  So, of course, I started browsing flickr for other peoples journal calendars.  That is how I found the calendar challenge at The Kathryn Wheel  And while my cut and paste calendars are nothing compared to the BEAUTIFUL created pages that I've looked at, I hope they don't mind me tossing my calendars in the pot too. 

Maybe I'll get better at them as I go along.

Here is my July calendar, I just put in my journal today.



This is my June calendar. I didn't even put it in the book until my birthday, and then I hardly did anything in it....much like before.



16 comments:

  1. Your pages are lovely, the July ones are espcially striking. No keep it up! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your calendar pages because they are so different,stunning. You have a cute baby too, had a look at your other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for you! I am loving the animal theme for June and July is even better. Keep on keepin' on. Hope to see yours next month too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab pages ... Love all the little charicters you have placed on the July pages! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the animals so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now July looks like an exciting month. Very dramatic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS Nona, I keep the journal by my bed and write in it before I go to bed. You could also put it by your tv watching chair and use it to keep track of that other goal of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stripey animal background - enjoy July :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very striking, lovely pages :-) But these are ideal for those who don't usually journal 'cos you can get away with just one or two words
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful pages. Well done for taking the plunge and joining the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, i like your cut and paste! the animals rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great start. June is fun, but those animals in July are a hoot! Keep up the great work. Your pages look so much better than mine and I've been at it all year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT pages! So happy that you could join the fun. Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete