Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Sale

Today was a good day for me.

I made my first sale!

Not long ago on my facebook page I posted a picture of my Peacock and Guinea feather necklace. 



She said she was interested in buying it, and wanted to know if I could make some earrings to match. After a little time I finally got the feathers to make a pair of earrings as well, and sent the photos to her for approval.



She did like them, so I quoted my price, and BOOM made my first sell.

But wait...there's more!

I finished a small cross stitch tonight, and literally seconds after I had posted it someone said they wanted it. And mere minutes after that, it had been sold as well!



So I'm sitting here feeling all happy and bouncy and more inspired than ever to make and try to sell things!

I'm just all full of WHEE!!!!!

Feel free to browse my Etsy shop Nona's Needlework (and More).  More items will be added in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what happened to my comment there but it's disappeared :-/
    Lovely jewellery and simple but soooo efective x-stitch in a great frame :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete